Monday, August 22, 2011

Ice Age 3 Practice Sequence

Here is a little bit of what I have been working on this summer at Blue Sky.
For this assignment I was given a three page script from Ice Age 3 and storyboarded the sequence without looking at the actual scene from the film.


Here is what I came up with:



And here is the actual scene in the movie:


I learned a TON working on this project! Doing an exercise like this is a really good way to see exactly what you need to improve upon. I found it really interesting to see how simple and compact the actual scene is, where my scene takes a lot longer to get the same point across.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Kick ass, Marty! The version from the movie is pretty good, but yours is transcendental.
Good luck out west!

Mitchell Vizensky said...

Nice Job Marty! Your versions of the audio crack me up.