Saturday, April 4, 2009

Englandertonvilleworld

I recently returned from a Visit to London, which is a small city in the England. I visited animation studios with a group of fellow shrunkenhead people. We went to the Framestore, and visited a fellow Shrunkenheadman who was working on putting the finishing touches on Spike Jonzes new movie "Where the Wild Things are". We also visited Studio AKA, Nexus, and cinesite, which all seemed to be really fun and inspiring places to work. I didnt have time for a whole lot of sketching, but I did many mental caracateurs of the goofy looking englander people, and I did this one of the flight attendant on the journey back to emerica.

2 comments:

Jake Panian said...

martimus prime

nice stuff dood.

Anonymous said...

I would buy butter in a deodorant stick.